Quality You Can Trust. Every time!
Buy custom made panel glide blinds online with free delivery available in Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide & Perth metro areas and nearly all regional Australia addresses.
Custom Made Panel Glide Blinds
Our lush Panel Blinds are an elegant and versatile shading solution for larger windows or patio doors and may be used as a room divider. These blinds encompass large panels of fabric which stack neatly behind one another when open, allowing maximum light into the room. To control light, reduce glare and increase privacy, simply slide the panels to the required position.
Light Filtering Panel Glide Blinds
Light filtering fabric blinds enable filtered light to be transmitted into a room while still maintaining full privacy day and night. The weave is typically very tight, making it very hard to see through. These are great for living rooms and if you're a morning person, these make a great choice for your bedroom too. Do not fall for mislabelled low-quality light filtering fabrics that compromise on your privacy and are more of a sunscreen fabric.
Revamp your home with a calm and serene aura by decorating it with our Jute Collection. The jute finish provides a beautifully natural finish which is bound to enhance your décor. If you are after a clean, elegant and neutrally natural appearance, there’s no better option than our Jute Collection Blinds. Think of them as the boho-chic of the blinds world!
We get you!
- Aluminium sleek track & premium bottom rail included at no extra cost.
- Fabric pasted on bottom rail for the ultimate finish.
- Australian quality made to withstand the harsh Australian climate.
- 100 % custom made to measure.
- Smooth & silent cord operation.
- Child and pet safe with safety device included.
- 5-year warranty for complete peace of mind.
|Blind Type||Panel Glide Blinds|
|Fabric Type||Light Filtering|
|Fabric Range||Bali Collection|
|Fabric Shade||Sakai Beige|
|Fabric Material||High quality 100% polyester|
Min. 600 mm
Max. 3800 mm
Min. 500 mm
Max. 3000 mm
Flush finish - 60 - 100 mm*
Minimum - 40 - 80 mm*
*Varies with number of tracks / panels / width.
10 mm width deduction made for inside frame installation.
Panels are made 40 mm shorter to allow clearance for track and 5-15 mm clearance from the window sill.
Rust-free aluminium track and bottom rail. Bottom rail available in assorted colours.
Sleek aluminium track and straight edge bottom rail with matching fabric.
Premium swivel wand on the opening side panel.
Easy clip-on metal brackets for inside or outside frame installation. Supplied with screws for timber surface.
Vacuum using low suction and a brush attachment. Wipe using a clean damp cloth.
|Child Safety||Complies with the mandatory Australian standard.|
|Warranty||5-year warranty. View full details here|
- The blind fabric will be approximately 30 mm less than the blind width to allow for operating components.
- For inside frame installation, please provide the dimensions of the window frame. We will make the necessary deductions to ensure the window blind fits in your window frame.
- For outside frame installation, we do not make any deductions. Your window blind is custom made to your provided dimensions.
- 'Recess depth' is the clearance depth required for uninterrupted operation of your window blind. 60-100 mm recess depth recommended for the flush finish of panel glide blinds (40 - 80 mm minimum depth is required).