Quality You Can Trust. Every time!
Buy custom made roller blinds online with free delivery available in Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide & Perth metro areas and nearly all regional Australia addresses.
Custom Made Roman Blinds
Roman Blinds offer the feel of drapes but with the versatility and functionality of traditional window blinds. Our experienced designers handcraft your made to measure Roman Blinds, using only the finest materials, to deliver a true piece of luxury for your home. Feel the indulgence of pleats getting collected neatly into horizontal folds every time you raise your blind.
Light Filtering Roman Blinds
Light filtering fabric blinds enable filtered light to be transmitted into a room while still maintaining full privacy day and night. The weave is typically very tight, making it very hard to see through. These are great for living rooms and if you're a morning person, these make a great choice for your bedroom too. Do not fall for mislabelled low-quality light filtering fabrics that compromise on your privacy and are more of a sunscreen fabric.
Revamp your home with a calm and serene aura by decorating it with our Jute Collection. The jute finish provides a beautifully natural finish which is bound to enhance your décor. If you are after a clean, elegant and neutrally natural appearance, there’s no better option than our Jute Collection Blinds. Think of them as the boho-chic of the blinds world!
We get you!
- Aluminium cassette/pelmet headrail included at no extra cost.
- Fabric pasted on pelmet and bottom rail for the ultimate finish.
- Australian quality made to withstand the harsh Australian climate.
- 100 % custom made to measure.
- Smooth & silent cord operation.
- Child and pet safe with safety device included.
- 5-year warranty for complete peace of mind.
|Blind Type||Roman Blinds|
|Fabric Type||Light Filtering|
|Fabric Range||Bali Collection|
|Fabric Shade||Macau Moss|
|Fabric Material||High quality 100% polyester|
Min. 300 mm
Max. 2500 mm
Min. 500 mm
Max. 3000 mm
Flush finish - 80 mm
Minimum - 40 mm
|Deductions||10 mm width deduction made for inside frame installation.|
|Hardware||Rust-free aluminium heavy duty cassette/pelmet headrail and bottom rail. Available in assorted colours.|
|Finish||Sleek pelmet and straight edge bottom rail with matching fabric pasted on the cassette/pelmet and bottom rail.|
|Control||High quality smooth & silent cord sidewinder control, with child safety device. Motorised blinds with electric and home automation motors available as an option.|
|Fixings||Easy clip-on metal brackets for inside or outside frame installation. Supplied with screws for timber surface and child safety device.|
Vacuum using low suction and a brush attachment. Wipe using a clean damp cloth.
|Child Safety||Complies with the mandatory Australian standard.|
|Warranty||5-year warranty. View full details here|
- The blind fabric will be approximately 30 mm less than the blind width to allow for operating components.
- For inside frame installation, please provide the dimensions of the window frame. We will make the necessary deductions to ensure the window blind fits in your window frame.
- For outside frame installation, we do not make any deductions. Your window blind is custom made to your provided dimensions.
- 'Recess depth' is the clearance depth required for uninterrupted operation of your window blind. 80 mm recess depth recommended for the flush finish of roller blinds (40 mm minimum depth is required).