Quality You Can Trust. Every time!
Buy custom made roller blinds online with free delivery available in Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide & Perth metro areas and nearly all regional Australia addresses.
Custom Made Roman Blinds
Roman Blinds offer the feel of drapes but with the versatility and functionality of traditional window blinds. Our experienced designers handcraft your made to measure Roman Blinds, using only the finest materials, to deliver a true piece of luxury for your home. Feel the indulgence of pleats getting collected neatly into horizontal folds every time you raise your blind.
Blockout Roman Blinds
Blockout fabrics completely block out the amount of sunlight entering your room, keeping your home shaded all year long. Blockout Roman Blinds are a wonderful option for rooms requiring complete darkness and increased privacy, making these blinds perfectly suited to bedrooms, theatre rooms, studies, and bathrooms. Blockout blinds are a great way to keep your home or office cooler in summer and warmer in winter.
For the longest time in home design, velvet has been synonymous with luxury and opulence. This Collection brings you the velvet touch which is soft, plush and low maintenance. It’s modern, it’s appealing and it’s hard to resist. Give your home the classy look it deserves with our Velour Collection.
We get you!
- Aluminium cassette/pelmet headrail included at no extra cost.
- Fabric pasted on pelmet and bottom rail for the ultimate finish.
- Australian quality made to withstand the harsh Australian climate.
- 100 % custom made to measure.
- Smooth & silent cord operation.
- Child and pet safe with safety device included.
- 5-year warranty for complete peace of mind.
|Blind Type||Roman Blinds|
|Fabric Range||Velour (faux velvet) Collection|
|Fabric Shade||Totally Tan|
|Fabric Material||High quality 100% polyester|
Min. 300 mm
Max. 2000 mm
Min. 500 mm
Max. 3000 mm
Flush finish - 80 mm
Minimum - 40 mm
|Deductions||10 mm width deduction made for inside frame installation.|
|Hardware||Rust-free aluminium heavy duty cassette/pelmet headrail and bottom rail. Available in assorted colours.|
|Finish||Sleek pelmet and straight edge bottom rail with matching fabric pasted on the cassette/pelmet and bottom rail.|
|Control||High quality smooth & silent cord sidewinder control, with child safety device. Motorised blinds with electric and home automation motors available as an option.|
|Fixings||Easy clip-on metal brackets for inside or outside frame installation. Supplied with screws for timber surface and child safety device.|
Vacuum using low suction and a brush attachment. Wipe using a clean damp cloth.
|Child Safety||Complies with the mandatory Australian standard.|
|Warranty||5-year warranty. View full details here|
- The blind fabric will be approximately 30 mm less than the blind width to allow for operating components.
- For inside frame installation, please provide the dimensions of the window frame. We will make the necessary deductions to ensure the window blind fits in your window frame.
- For outside frame installation, we do not make any deductions. Your window blind is custom made to your provided dimensions.
- 'Recess depth' is the clearance depth required for uninterrupted operation of your window blind. 80 mm recess depth recommended for the flush finish of roller blinds (40 mm minimum depth is required).