Quality You Can Trust. Every time!
Buy custom made panel glide blinds online with free delivery available in Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide & Perth metro areas and nearly all regional Australia addresses.
Custom Made Panel Glide Blinds
Our lush Panel Blinds are an elegant and versatile shading solution for larger windows or patio doors and may be used as a room divider. These blinds encompass large panels of fabric which stack neatly behind one another when open, allowing maximum light into the room. To control light, reduce glare and increase privacy, simply slide the panels to the required position.
Blockout Panel Glide Blinds
Blockout fabrics completely block out the amount of sunlight entering your room, keeping your home shaded all year long. Blockout Panel Glide Blinds are a wonderful option for rooms requiring complete darkness and increased privacy, making these blinds perfectly suited to bedrooms, theatre rooms, studies, and bathrooms. Blockout blinds are a great way to keep your home or office cooler in summer and warmer in winter.
For the longest time in home design, velvet has been synonymous with luxury and opulence. This Collection brings you the velvet touch which is soft, plush and low maintenance. It’s modern, it’s appealing and it’s hard to resist. Give your home the classy look it deserves with our Velour Collection.
We get you!
- Aluminium sleek track & premium bottom rail included at no extra cost.
- Fabric pasted on bottom rail for the ultimate finish.
- Australian quality made to withstand the harsh Australian climate.
- 100 % custom made to measure.
- Smooth & silent cord operation.
- Child and pet safe with safety device included.
- 5-year warranty for complete peace of mind.
|Blind Type||Panel Glide Blinds|
|Fabric Range||Velour (faux velvet) Collection|
|Fabric Shade||Totally Tan|
|Fabric Material||High quality 100% polyester|
Min. 600 mm
Max. 3800 mm
Min. 500 mm
Max. 3000 mm
Flush finish - 60 - 100 mm*
Minimum - 40 - 80 mm*
*Varies with number of tracks / panels / width.
10 mm width deduction made for inside frame installation.
Panels are made 40 mm shorter to allow clearance for track and 5-15 mm clearance from the window sill.
Rust-free aluminium track and bottom rail. Bottom rail available in assorted colours.
Sleek aluminium track and straight edge bottom rail with matching fabric.
Premium swivel wand on the opening side panel.
Easy clip-on metal brackets for inside or outside frame installation. Supplied with screws for timber surface.
Vacuum using low suction and a brush attachment. Wipe using a clean damp cloth.
|Child Safety||Complies with the mandatory Australian standard.|
|Warranty||5-year warranty. View full details here|
- The blind fabric will be approximately 30 mm less than the blind width to allow for operating components.
- For inside frame installation, please provide the dimensions of the window frame. We will make the necessary deductions to ensure the window blind fits in your window frame.
- For outside frame installation, we do not make any deductions. Your window blind is custom made to your provided dimensions.
- 'Recess depth' is the clearance depth required for uninterrupted operation of your window blind. 60-100 mm recess depth recommended for the flush finish of panel glide blinds (40 - 80 mm minimum depth is required).