Metal Grey TDBU
Quality You Can Trust. Every time!
Buy custom made top down bottom up roman blinds online with free delivery available in Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide & Perth metro areas and nearly all regional Australia addresses.
Custom Made Top Down Bottom Up Roman Blinds
The feel of luxury drapes and artistic roman elegance has been incorporated, using the finest materials, into the Top Down Bottom Up layout to compliment your unique style. These operate like a regular Roman Blind where you can raise the bottom up to have a clear view through your window. However, you also have the option to lower the top of the blind. These are ideal for anywhere you want privacy but still, wish to maintain your view outside and let the natural light in.
Sunscreen Top Down Bottom Up Blinds
Sunscreen fabrics are great for reducing heat and protection from damaging UV light. Natural light is permitted and the view outside is maintained. These are great for high apartment buildings or backyard facing window, where privacy is not a concern.
Our basics sunscreen range is available in a range of neutral shades. Match your wall colour for a minimalistic look or make your windows stand out with a contrasting shade. Give your home the ultimate uplift with our range of fabrics.
We get you!
- Slimline cassette/pelmet head rail only 40 mm space for a flush recessed look inside the window frame.
- Fully assembled window blind, simple steps to mount brackets and clip on the window blind. It's that simple!
- Fabric pasted on the bottom bar for the ultimate finish.
- Australian quality made to withstand the harsh Australian climate.
- 100 % custom made to measure.
- Smooth & silent cord operation.
- Child and pet safe with safety device included.
- 5-year warranty for complete peace of mind.
|Blind Type||Top Down Bottom Up Roman Blinds|
|Fabric Range||Basics Collection|
|Fabric Shade||Metal Grey TDBU|
|Fabric Material||High quality 100% polyester|
Min. 600 mm
Max. 2500 mm
Min. 500 mm
Max. 3000 mm
Flush finish - 40 mm
Minimum - 25 mm
|Deductions||10 mm width deduction made for inside frame installation.|
Slimline cassette headrail and premium bottom rail. Available in assorted colours.
Sleek cassette and straight edge bottom rail with matching fabric pasted on the bottom rail.
|Control||High quality smooth & silent cord sidewinder control, with child safety device.|
|Fixings||Easy clip-on metal brackets for inside or outside frame installation. Supplied with screws for timber surface and child safety device.|
Vacuum using low suction and a brush attachment. Wipe using a clean damp cloth.
|Child Safety||Complies with the mandatory Australian standard.|
|Warranty||5-year warranty. View full details here|
- The blind fabric will be approximately 30 mm less than the blind width to allow for operating components.
- For inside frame installation, please provide the dimensions of the window frame. We will make the necessary deductions to ensure the window blind fits in your window frame.
- For outside frame installation, we do not make any deductions. Your window blind is custom made to your provided dimensions.
- 'Recess depth' is the clearance depth required for uninterrupted operation of your window blind. 40 mm recess depth recommended for the flush finish of roller blinds (25 mm minimum depth is required).