Quality You Can Trust. Every time!
Buy custom made zebra roller blinds online with free delivery available in Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide & Perth metro areas and nearly all regional Australia addresses.
Custom Made Zebra Roller Blinds
Our made to measure Zebra Roller Blinds are made with horizontal fabric slats that appear to “float” between two layers of soft, sheer fabric. The fabric slats can be adjusted to your desired privacy and light setting without raising the whole window blind. The perfect Day & Night Blind!
Zebra Roller Blinds are also marketed as Lumen Blinds, Horizontal Blinds, Vision Blinds or Combi Blinds.
Light Filtering Zebra Roller Blinds
Light filtering fabric blinds enable filtered light to be transmitted into a room while still maintaining full privacy day and night. The weave is typically very tight, making it very hard to see through. These are great for living rooms and if you're a morning person, these make a great choice for your bedroom too. Do not fall for mislabelled low-quality light filtering fabrics that compromise on your privacy and are more of a sunscreen fabric.
Our basic light filtering range is available in a range of neutral shades. Match your wall colour for a minimalistic look or make your windows stand out with a contrasting shade. Give your home the ultimate uplift with our range of fabrics.
We get you!
- Aluminium cassette/pelmet headrail included at no extra cost.
- Fabric pasted on pelmet and bottom rail for the ultimate finish.
- Australian quality made to withstand the harsh Australian climate.
- 100 % custom made to measure.
- Smooth & silent cord operation.
- Child and pet safe with safety device included.
- 5-year warranty for complete peace of mind.
Zebra Roller Blinds
|Fabric Material||High quality 100% polyester|
Min. 300 mm
Max. 2500 mm
Min. 300 mm
Max. 3000 mm
Flush finish - 80 mm
Minimum - 40 mm
|Deductions||10 mm width deduction made for inside frame installation.|
|Hardware||Rust-free aluminium heavy duty cassette/pelmet headrail and bottom rail. Available in assorted colours.|
|Finish||Sleek pelmet and bottom rail with matching fabric pasted on the cassette/pelmet and bottom rail.|
|Control||High quality smooth & silent cord sidewinder control, with child safety device. Motorised blinds with electric and home automation motors available as an option.|
|Fixings||Easy clip-on metal brackets for inside or outside frame installation. Supplied with screws for timber surface and child safety device.|
Vacuum using low suction and a brush attachment. Wipe using a clean damp cloth.
|Child Safety||Complies with the mandatory Australian standard.|
|Warranty||5-year warranty. View full details here|
- The blind fabric will be approximately 30 mm less than the blind width to allow for operating components.
- For inside frame installation, please provide the dimensions of the window frame. We will make the necessary deductions to ensure the window blind fits in your window frame.
- For outside frame installation, we do not make any deductions. Your window blind is custom made to your provided dimensions.
- 'Recess depth' is the clearance depth required for uninterrupted operation of your window blind. 80 mm recess depth recommended for the flush finish of zebra roller blinds (40 mm minimum depth is required).